- Traditional Program
- News & Events
- Traditional Program News
- Silver Lake Chorale Announces Schedule for 2014 Spring Perf...
Traditional Program News
Silver Lake Chorale Announces Schedule for 2014 Spring Performance Tour
The Silver Lake Chorale, an a cappella choir comprised of 15 students from Silver Lake College of the Holy Family, announced the schedule for its 2014 Spring Performance Tour.
The chorale is directed by Damon Carlson.
The schedule is as follows:
- March 1 — 7:30 p.m. at the Basilica of the National Shrine of Mary, Help of Christians, in Hubertus, Wis.
- March 2 — 6:30 p.m. at the National Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows in Belleville, Ill.
- March 3 — 7 p.m. at St. Francis Borgia Parish in Cedarburg, Wis.
- March 4 — 7 p.m. at DePaul University in Chicago, Ill.
- March 5 — 5:30 p.m. at St. Francis of Assisi Parish (Grand Avenue site) in Manitowoc
- March 6 — 7 p.m. at St. Francis Xavier Cathedral in Green Bay
- March 14 — 7:30 p.m. (Home Tour Concert) at the Franciscan Center for Music Education and Performance, located on the campus of Silver Lake College
Silver Lake Chorale members are required to go through auditions to be part of the group. This year’s chorale is comprised of sopranos Ashley Feldmann, Bridget Geniesse, Emily Laurin, Lucy-Ann Maube and Dawn Welling; altos Molly Hahn, Katherine Sohn, Brittieny Simmer and Katie Oberst; tenors Jeffrey Erdmann, Christopher Guy, Tom Roberts and Kevin Sievert; and basses Joel Griffith and Shaughn Van Ginkel.