- Adult Education
- Adult Education News
- Silver Lake College and UW Manitowoc to host “Coffee and C...
Adult Education News
Silver Lake College and UW Manitowoc to host “Coffee and Conversation” for returning adult students
The University of Wisconsin Manitowoc and Silver Lake College of the Holy Family are delighted to host “Coffee and Conversation” on Tuesday, November 19th from 3:00-6:00 pm at Manitowoc Coffee, 836 South 8th Street in Manitowoc. Enjoy complimentary coffee while you visit with admissions representatives for answers to all your college planning questions, including these:
- What are the admissions requirements?
- How much will a college education cost me?
- Can I earn credit for job experience or training I have had?
- How long will it take me to finish my degree?
- Can I take classes in the evening or on weekends?
- What are my transfer options?
Please contact Ryan Roberts from Silver Lake College at 686-6204 or Lana Roever from UW Manitowoc at 683-4707 for more information or to schedule a personal appointment if you cannot attend.