Accelerated Teacher Leadership
ACCELERATED LEARNING COMMUNITY COHORT
Silver Lake College's accelerated delivery improves your professional practice in a collaborative learning environment.
An accredited graduate education program
- a 33-credit, 14-month graduate program
- based on servant teacher leadership
- aimed at developing educators who are creative visionaries, critical thinkers, knowledge seekers, and change agents
- focused on enhancing competencies
Collaborative and learner-centered
- You are in charge of your learning as well as your success.
- The curriculum focuses on your classroom, current educational research, and best practices.
- The learning environment is experienced-based and graduate-level.
- You work with innovative facilitators who are local educators experienced in collaborative educational delivery systems.
Laptop learning environment
Learn to integrate technology using your laptop and current level of skills - photo editing, web pages, presentations, Internet, word processing, and more.
Class meeting schedule
- First summer: two weeks in June and/or July
- School year: one weekend a month
- Second summer: two weeks in June and/or July
Schedule of Classes
Summer I Term
|EDU 523||Practical Research I||1 credit|
|EDU 603||Bringing About Change I||2 credits|
|EDU 527||Internet for Teachers I||1 credit|
|EDU 605||Meeting Special Needs I||2 credits|
|EDU 635||Curriculum & Instruction||2 credits|
|EDU 607||Learner Centered Leadership I||1 credit|
|EDU 526||Practical Research II||2 credits|
|EDU 690||Culminating Demo I||1 credit|
|EDU 502||Current Issues||3 credits|
|EDU 528||Internet for Teachers II||1 credit|
|EDU 606||Meeting Special Needs II||1 credit|
|EDU 500||Teaching as a Career||3 credits|
|EDU 535||Leadership I||1 credit|
|EDU 690||Culminating Demo II||1 credit|
|EDU 529||Internet for Teachers III||1 credit|
|EDU 601||Legal & Fiscal Foundations||3 credits|
Summer II Term
|EDU 536||Leadership II||2 credits|
|EDU 690||Culminating Demo III||1 credit|
|EDU 604||Bringing About Change II||1 credit|
|EDU 632||School Community Relations||2 credits|
|EDU 608||Learner Centered Leadership II||1 credit|
Please file your FAFSA at www.fafsa.ed.gov. The FAFSA school code for Silver Lake College is 003850.
- Chippewa Falls
Tamara Sharp, Barney Slowey, Sarah Spitzer, Jon Wood.
For more Information